Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HUNTING with 'SIHIR'

On Monday, i went to hunting with my best friends in elementary school (SIHIR), first my friends dhea,nada and elin went to my house. And then we went to amma's house together by my car. Arrived amma's house we took photos in amma's bedroom and we went out. First, came to elementary school to met our teacher when we in elemntary. After that, we walked to place that had a beautiful scenery. And we took many photos in there. AMAZING ! This is photos in a amazing day !!!


AMMA'S BEDROOM
Nada

Dhea












 OUTSIIDE







wohoo !!





at mr.pancake

yaa! its a lil photos that i have. I might not able to upload 100 amazing photos or more in this blog. If you wanna look many photos again please click HERE!





No comments:

Post a Comment