Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Thursday, September 2, 2010

What I've Been up to!

I haven't had much of a chance to blog this summer mostly because I've been busy at the beaches of the New Jersey Shore taking portraits of some great families from New Jersey and all over the country. I am always fascinated how far people come to get to our ocean when so many of us Jersey Folks take it for granted. The beaches in New Jersey really are amazing, and there are so many options depending upon what you are looking for. The biggest difference with taking Beach Portraits compared to my portraits I take at arboretums and parks is that with the beach portraits it's mostly a multi generation portrait session; usually family groups of 10 to 30. I haven't had a chance to count how many beach sessions I did this year, but it was a lot, and every single session was a success! To find out more about my beach portrait photographer please call me at (800) 757-3491 or email me at rob@rwilsonphotography.com. Take a look at some images that I created at the beaches of the Jersey Shore!


Long Beach Island LBI Harvey Cedars Loveladies Barnaget Light Surf City Brant Beach North Beach Haven Terrace Holgate Sea Girt Manasquan Monmouth Beach Rumson Red Bank Fair Haven Little Silver Deal Allenhurst Asbury Park Ocean Grove New Jersey NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment