Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Friday, September 10, 2010

On the road again...

I am so excited I can hardly sit still. In just a few minutes, I will be jumping in the car and heading to Ft. Myers, Florida to minister to an amazing group of women from River of Life Assembly of God. This morning, as I was having my devotions with Jesus He spoke right to my heart and let me know in a way that only He can that has already ordained this trip.

Don't you love it when God shows up in the middle of your time with Him and speaks right to your heart? That's how it was today. He showed up and confirmed that I had the right message for the right group of ladies. Hallelujah.

Oh, there's my ride... so, off I go... on the road again!

Until next time, be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment