Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dream Interpretation

Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and persectives on what my dream meant the other night. I so appreciated your time and thought into the subject.

After hearing all of your thoughts and seeking God's face it appears as though God was used the cake as a metaphor for trust. He has revealed to me that while I trust parts of my life to Him (aka a piece of cake) that He longs for me to trust Him in every area of my life (aka "the whole cake"). Hmmmm.

I so wonder if you can relate. Are there areas of your life that are easier for you than others to place your faith in God? Have you been able to overcome?

It appears as though this is the season that I've entered... a season of overcoming obstacles to my faith. Do you have a testimony that would inspire me or others? If so, I'd love to hear it!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment