Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Monday, January 3, 2011

Willkommen 2011

Hey, It's already 2011 guys!! New year and of course new style. So many upcoming trends in fashion and you gotta prepare yourself and also your money. Because you have to disassamble your wardrobe a.s.a.p.

What's HOT :

1. Boots

This is my ankle-dark-brown-boots


2. Headband 

Who wore it best?

3. Statement rings 


I love the owl and skul

4. Unique necklace

I have one too :p

5. Something call "Simplicity"

I took it from LOOKBOOK

6. Red Lips

Geez, look at Gwen Stefani and Dita Von Teese

7. Cool Printed T's

They still look hawt with casual t's

8. Ripped somewhere

Rebel yet sophisticated

9. Trousers

I do love this cropped-trousers

10. Rounded Glasses

Must have item!!


So what are you waiting for bratz? grab it fast and i bet you gonna look so stunning :D


No comments:

Post a Comment