Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Long Beach Island Family Portrait Photographer Rob Wilson (NJ Beach Portraits)

I am currently in the middle of designing a new web site of just beach portraits. I believe when looking for a beach portrait photographer it's important to see a decent amount of portraits to determine if I am the right photographer for you. With beach portraits people tend to want a larger variety of different kind of images compared to my other portrait photography. In session it's not usual to capture the multi-generation of 15 or more family members, then each individual family, the grand kids, grand kids with the grandparents, then of course some fun images. Here are a few images that will be on my web site. If you like to find out more about my portrait photography please contact me at (800) 757-3491 or email me at rob@rwilsonphotography.com.
Long Beach Island LBI Sea Girt Spring Lake Portrait photographers Short Hills, Summit, Chatham, Berkeley Heights, Rumson, Mendham, Red Bank, Monmouth County, Far Hills, Long Valley, Bernardsville, Basking Ridge, Upper Saddle River, Wycoff, Alpine, Franklin Lakes, Bergen County, Bridgewater, Hillsborough.

No comments:

Post a Comment