Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Friday, January 14, 2011

My Boys! Matthew and Jacob

I haven't been blogging about my family like I did in years past, however I wanted to post a couple of snap shots of my boys Matthew and Jacob. They turned four years old on January 2nd and it's by far the most enjoyable age for being a parent thus far. They really are so much fun, everyday they experience something new and I am grateful that Gina and I are able to witness more often then not. They are now in preschool, they go five days a week for three hours a day and they love it. As some of you may know, they were born 10 weeks early weighing just 2.6 lbs and 3.2lbs and we never imagined during the scary times in the NICU that they would be thriving as much as they are. I truly am a lucky man!

My Handsome Boys!
Gina and I call Jacob our little boy because he is just that. He acts his age and just worries about little boy things.
Matthew (below) on the other hand is at time an intense little boy. He remind me of myself, the good and the bad. (lol)
I am sure every parent says this but Matthew is a true natural in front of the camera, whatever look he give me it's a money shot.
Jacob (below) isn't as natural in front of the camera, but nevertheless he always looks sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment