Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Fun Portrait (New Jersey Family Portrait Photographer)

I photographed this session right before Christmas. It was a multi-generation portrait session but the image below is one fro Jewels and Alex individual family. They have twin toddlers like Gina and I, so I am sure we have a lot in common. I also photographed their wedding about 5 years ago and it truly seems like yesterday! Not all my portrait session go smooth, but with cooperation from the parents (just deal with it attitude it's fine) something special is always created, even if isn't what they visioned. This happens to be one of my favorite images. To find out more about my portrait photographer please call me at (800) 757-3491 or email me at rob@rwilsonphotography.com Don't forget to "LIKE" me on Facebook


Long Beach Island LBI Sea Girt Spring Lake Portrait photographers Short Hills, Summit, Chatham, Berkeley Heights, Rumson, Mendham, Red Bank, Monmouth County, Far Hills, Long Valley, Bernardsville, Basking Ridge, Upper Saddle River, Wycoff, Alpine, Franklin Lakes, Bergen County, Bridgewater, Hillsborough.

No comments:

Post a Comment