Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Term has begun...

...with Latin of course. I am continuing my Latin studies with adventures in translating readings from the fall of the Roman Republic. Despite my early poor exams results the beginning of last term, I managed a final grade of B+, not the A- I was really hoping for at the least, but as everyone keeps telling me, a B+ is still a good grade. Well, I guess, but not when one is shooting for the A, which I did manage in my other two classes.

This term, in addition to Latin I am continuing my writing course with the two remaining genres of Fiction and Drama. Fiction will be first, which is quite exciting as that is where I want to focus in the future. The third course is a Introduction to Medieval Manuscript Studies. Very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment