Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Family Portrait at the Cross Estates in Mendham (NJ Portrait Photographer)


Below is a family portrait that I took at the Cross Estates in Mendham, New Jersey. This one one of my favorite places for portraiture. I've been working here since 1995 from when I worked for the Image Maker Studio in Mendham and Berkeley Heights. Although it's open to the public, it seems that my clients and I are the only ones there. Take a look at some of the portraits! If you would like more information about my photography please contact me at (800) 757-3491 or email me by clicking here!

Long Beach Island LBI Sea Girt Spring Lake Portrait photographers Short Hills, Summit, Chatham, Berkeley Heights, Rumson, Mendham, Red Bank, Monmouth County, Far Hills, Long Valley, Bernardsville, Basking Ridge, Upper Saddle River, Wycoff, Alpine, Franklin Lakes, Bergen County, Bridgewater, Hillsborough.


No comments:

Post a Comment