Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Portrait Session in the Kitchen

Last month I took my first portrait with the family in their kitchen. It was for the owners of Restaurant Nicholas in Red Bank, NJ. The used the portrait for their 10th Anniversary thank you card. Gina and I have eaten there twice and everything was fantastic. If you have any questions about my portrait photography please don't hesitate to contact me at (800) 757-3491 or email me at rob@rwilsonphotography.com
My Web Site
The Beach Blog
The Business Portrait Blog
Portrait photographers in Summit Short Hills Mendham Red Bank Middletown Rumson bernardsville basking ridge florahm park far hills chatham bridgewater new providence berkeley heights Rob Wilson Photography formally of the image maker in Mendham.

No comments:

Post a Comment