Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Saturday, November 20, 2010

...............

I don't know what's happening lately.. but I know something, yes this is weird. This is wrong! I SHOULD turn-back time. I'm tired, yes tired of everything. I hate me! My heart keep asking for something that I couldn't reach. How can it be like that... without knowing how hard I've tried. Now I don't really know what to do. One thing that I know, I really need you. It's funny when you find yourself looking from the outside. I am sick of all this non-existent bullshit my mind makes up. #tumblrsays
He may not see I'm hurt. He may not see my cries but everytime he acts that he don't care, I die.
abcdefghiloveyouvwxyz

'Come and safe me, I've been so lonely, this is a yearning' blah

No comments:

Post a Comment