Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Friday, November 12, 2010

Love

It's time to let you go and live my life how it should be. No matter how hard it is, I'll be fine without you. Have I told you lately 'I love you'? Yes, maybe this is the destiny and I must understand and accept it. I wanted it to be like old times, but I realized those days are over and you've moved on. Why do tears keep falling for someone who isn't mine? My brain and my heart says : "He won't never ever be with you. Never!" but I keep asking, why I can't except it? I don't wanna run away but I can't take it I don't understand. If I'm not made for you then why do my heart tells me that I am? I'm tired of being wrong when I'm right. I just hope I can stop this 'complicated love story'. I'm the one who want to be with you. Deep inside I hope you feel it too. Yes, I'm kinda sick of love songs and tired of tears. Something I want to ask, Why did you say to me 'You'll find someone better than me". I know there's no one will be better than you. N-O-O-N-E! If in this lifetime, I wont get to have you, I'll make sure that if I meet you in my next life I wont have to think twice on saying that
"I waited a lifetime to say I love you..and I need you.". Those day without you are meaningless. I'm forcing my self to think that I'm fine.
Ask me how many times my hearts has been broken and I'll tell you to look to the sky and count the stars. There's nothing wrong with me, there's nothing wrong with you, so I keep on loving you

No comments:

Post a Comment