Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Friday, October 22, 2010

Special Moment

I wanted to share with you a very special moment in my day yesterday. You'll recall a few days ago that I shared with you that God had given me a book deal on my message Parasites in the Body of Christ? Well, yesterday I signed the contract.


Here you see me holding it. You can't tell from here but the Publishing House is Bridge Logos. I can tell they are going to be fantastic to work with.




Here you see me getting ready to sign it.
What exactly am I waiting for I do not know????
Hurry up girl, I tell myself; this is your destiny calling.




Here I am. Finally signing it. It only took a week. Had to have it looked at by an literary attorney. Who knew?




Here's my wonderful friend (and assistant) Katie getting ready to witness my John Hancock with hers.


Just a side note, my husband wanted too but the attorney said no!

Here she is... signing away. Go Katie Go!








Thanks for letting me share my very special moment with you. My friend Kathryn asked me what I was going to do to celebrate. I told her laundry. I may be an author but domestic diva land still beckons.

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment