Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One of my favorite things

I love to read. I am in fact known to be an insatiable reader!!! Some people have weaknesses with shoes or purses or golf clubs. Not me. My personal weakness falls in one category.... Books! I love books. Hard back books, soft back books, online books, comic books. Well, okay, not comic books but just about everything else. So, when my friend Ryan told me that I could share with all of you my favorite books on Amazon.com you have to know how excited I became. I wiggled my eyebrows and said, " Oh really? Tell me more". Tell me more he did.

As a result beginning today, you'll find on my blog a few recommendations of some of my favorites books. I'll change them out every week or so and try to keep it fresh for you. By doing so, it is my hope that you'll find a book or two that will encourage, entertain and or equip you. Also, if you have a favorite read, please share with me so that I can enjoy it too.

Until next time, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment