Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A portrait session at the Home! (Portrait photographer Short Hills, New Jersey)

Here is a session that I took in October. I've photographed this family when I worked at the Image Maker in Berkeley Heights and Mendham, NJ. We lost contact and they finally tracked me down! I really enjoy working with them again because it's always something that's very important. They "get it". They understand what a portrait really is. It's not just a picture but a family heirloom that will be treasured from generation to generation. I really had a great time photographing these two kids, they were very polite and patient. To find out more about my photography please contact me at rob@rwilsonphotography.com or call (800) 757-3491.




Portrait photographers Short Hills, Summit, Chatham, Berkeley Heights, Rumson, Mendham, Red Bank, Monmouth County, Far Hills, Long Valley, Bernardsville, Basking Ridge, Upper Saddle River, Wycoff, Alpine, Franklin Lakes, Bergen County, Bridgewater, Hillsborough.

No comments:

Post a Comment