Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Beach Portrait Session in Sea Girt, New Jersey (Long Beach Island and Beyond Portrait Photographer)


Why Rob Wilson, he's a little more expensive then the other photographers?

I take a lot of beach portraits throughout the summer, sometimes everyday for weeks on end. I appreciate every single customer that hires me. I do realize that I am more
expensive then most of the other portrait photographers, especially at the beach. However, I can ensure you that I give the best value. The best part about being more expensive then most portrait photographers is that I get the best clients, the cream of the crop! Why is that? These portraits are very special to my client's meaning they aren't just "pictur
es" they want to put on Facebook, but beautiful portraits that they want as family heirlooms to pass down from generation to generation. Not everybody gets it, however luckily for me enough people do get what I do for a living and they want the best. With the Walmarts taking over the world (not meaning photography, just small businesses) it's wonderful to be able to supply a service that will be hard for Big Business to take over and make a Rob Wilson client happy. When it's time for you to want something special, please contact me at rob@rwilsonphotography.com or call (800)757-3491.

Check out these beautiful portraits that I created in Sea Girt, NJ. I don't get many single families at the beach most of them being multi-generation, however this is wh
at you can expect for a portrait session by Rob Wilson, at the Beach, Arboretum, your home.



Long Beach Island LBI Sea Girt Spring Lake Portrait photographers Short Hills, Summit, Chatham, Berkeley Heights, Rumson, Mendham, Red Bank, Monmouth County, Far Hills, Long Valley, Bernardsville, Basking Ridge, Upper Saddle River, Wycoff, Alpine, Franklin Lakes, Bergen County, Bridgewater, Hillsborough.

No comments:

Post a Comment