Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Portraits in Central Park (Manhattan and New Jersey Portrait Photographer Rob Wilson)

Portraits in Central Park | Manhattan

When you want more than some "professional" snap shots!

This year I will be photographing families in Central Park! This is something that I've been putting together for a little while now and it's all finally coming all together. If you live or have family in Bergen County, New Jersey or Manhattan and would like a family portraits taken by Rob Wilson in Central Park or the surrounding areas then please contact me at
(800) 757-3491 or email me at rob@rwilsonphotography.com Are you vacationing in the Hamptons, then please take a look at my beach web site at www.beachportraitsnj.com








Portrait photographer in New Jersey and New York City / Manhattan. Central Park family portrait photographer Upper East Side, Upper West Side Rob Wilson Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment