Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Jersey Wedding Photographers Rob Wilson Photography.

Rob Wilson Photography welcomes Matt Grecco!

I just met with friend/photographer extraordinaire Matt Grecco. Matt will be photographing weddings with Rob Wilson Photography. Matt photographed my wedding 10 years ago! Matt had a studio in East Brunswick, NJ for years before he semi retired and closed his store front. He still loves photographing weddings, but like most business people he got tired of the day to day business operation. This is why this is a perfect fit! Besides his beautiful photography, the best part is that the price for him to photograph your wedding starts out at $2250! This includes
  • 30 page album (images are retouched)
  • 16x20 hand printed wall portrait (retouched)
  • 4 table top sized portraits (retouched)
  • high resolution digital files with full copyright (yes you can print them yourself)
  • his valuable time!
I will promise that you will not find a better value than this anywhere! This is a win/win situation for all of us and this is why.
  1. My client's get an experience photographer at a great value of just $2250.00
  2. Matt gets to continue to do what he loves...and that's wedding photography!
  3. I get to expand my business and not have to worry about sending some young kid photographing a wedding for me wondering if the job will be done professionally.
  4. My client's are happy then I am happy!
I am still getting is digital files ready for my web/blog/and facebook. However, I just took a video to share with you of an album that he created, it's stunning! Take a look! To find out more about my work please call (800) 757-3491 or email me at rob@rwilsonphotography.com


Rob Wilson Photography photographs weddings in New Jersey, NJ, East Brunswick Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Bergen County, Monroe Township, Marlboro, Toms River, Long Beach Island. If you are getting married in the Metropolitan area then please call Rob Wilson Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment