Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Portrait Photographer Rob Wilson (New Jersey Portrait Photographer serving Summit, Short Hills, Chatham, Bergen County and Monmouth County).

My favorite time of year is SPRING, so that's why I am having a SPRING SPECIAL! Now thru June 15, if you donate $100.00 to the Butterfly Circle of Friends you portrait session will be FREE!

This is what the Butterfly Circle of Friends is all about!

We are a 501c3 non-profit organization located in New Jersey. Our organization is operated by volunteers without any administration costs. The organization was created in honor of Spc. Michael L. Gonzalez. Michael was in Iraq to make a difference in others lives and we want to continue his legacy. Our mission is to assist those in need both locally and worldwide.

I have known Ida Gonzalez, Michael's mother for almost 11 years and she is an amazing women. She turned something that was devastating into a positive by starting the Butterfly Circle of Friends. I talked to her on the phone the other day, and she was explaining to me how people don't have to do much to make a difference, but if they just something that it will help more then you could ever imagine. Her passion touched me, and I am going to do my part. I was thrilled when she asked me to be on the board and I am looking forward to making a difference. I am also looking forward to teaching people how they can help..once I learn!

With so many choices when pertaining to portrait photography I am thrilled that I am one of the few who can make my living only from family portraiture and not just a part time "extra money" kind of thing. If you are ready for a fantastic family portrait then please contact me at
(800) 757-3491 or email me at rob@rwilsonphotography.com.

Check out the variety of my family portrait photography!












Check out these links!


I photography families all over the state of New Jersey. Rob Wilson Photography has become one of New Jersey's most request family portrait photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment