Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Updates 26 July - 1 Aug: Free advertising spaces and working out

July 27:
An ingredient that made the BOURNE films so cool is missing from the latest Angelina Jolie film and I don't think it's SALT. There's just something missing that will transform this dish from an ok meal to an exceptional one. Throughout the movie, I felt disconnected with AJ's character (maybe if she put on more bulk, s...he would be more believable?) A shade below 6/10


July 28:
Traffic lights in malaysia serve 2 purposes: traffic control and advertising space for tuition classes, bank lelong, harimau kuat untuk lelaki etc
8 comments:
1) ...sign-up for astro...
2) i saw one targeted at men with a picture of a banana somewhere in paramount...
3) I commented: @Jo: maybe they were promoting the health benefits of potassium?
4) sewa lori and tukang paip
5) Home cooked food delivery also got...
6) saw another one on the way home - "volcano massage".
7) ive seen the 'S' superman logo on traffic lights before. we all know what that's for
8) This is what I call 'block' advertising, every block also got ads including the longkang where they spray ad creative like 'for massage / ah long enterprise, call ...'



830pm, stuck in jam. Late for dinner. Tourists just passed by my car window smiling and laughing but why I am not? Just...I guess.
1 comment:
Can u beat 9.45, stuck in a jam, what normally wld take 10min tops to my hse!


July 29:

Not 100% equivalent to Sneezing Panda, but it still tickled me! Presenting...Techno Dog!


July 30:
"Those who don't make time for exercise will eventually have to make time for illness." Robin Sharma (time is ticking, Kau Sern)
3 comments:
1) jom, i bring u go gym
2) That's it... I'm going now. Senses knocked in.
3) Time is not only ticking, Alarm rang already!



July 31:
Saw this fairly huge banner on a public lamp post: Perubatan untuk membuang batu karang dan makhluk halus. o.O


Aug 1:
PDAs with stylus...a bit outdated? Maybe because I saw a lady in her mid 40s poking her handheld with a stylus.


The library ceiling of my former school, the 2nd oldest school in Malaysia - Malacca High School collapsed on Fri night :( Thankfully, there were no students.

Headline on NST pg 16 reads: "Papan was once rich and horny" FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment