Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13 ♥

Hey hey you :P Today is Friday the 13. What a spooky time match :B
mihihi. Today my dearest soul mate celebrating her birthday!
"Happy Birthday to you Carina Hartanto
♥ Have a blast and terrific birthday!
Hope you'll be a better person and have a better life. Go through your life with Jesus and believe, everything gonna be okay! :D Jesus Bless and love you. So do I!!
♥ Hope we'll be best friends for a long time :') hug,smooch,kisses for you darls ;P"

Today I had a, well nothing really great today. But still Thanks to Jesus for this new day!
Tadi pertama kali mulai ekskul, gue ambil theater lagiii. Hahaha. abis bingung mau ekskul apaaa :P ternyata yg ikut, gubraaak banyak amaaaaaaaat. Beda sm taun lalu. hahaha, jd tadi yg anak2 baru di audisi gitu. Gue sm anak2 yg lama suruh nge-bahas buat drama natal getchowww *alayz* abis ngebahas kita malah ngalor-ngidul ngobrol nyaa. hahaha. Sambil ngakak2 gak jelaas. Tapi asik sih, trs pulang mau nyirem carin lupa deh :B uu. Okay, I want to open FaceBook but I think it's error. I read many comments of facebook to in my twitter time-line. Huh, so I decide to write this :) I feel so sleepy.


sekianDanTerimakasih


Quotes for this Friday the 13 :B
by my favorite actress : Dianna Agron

"Friday the 13th’s wonderful things have happened every single Friday the 13th that I’ve had in my life"


No comments:

Post a Comment