Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Thursday, December 10, 2009

You call that a soft toy?

I'm a sucker for soft toys. Yes...it's girl-ish and child-ish, but I do like 'em. I like to play make-believe with my toys and get them to interact with one another and their surrounding. I used to do that alot with my boxes of toy soldiers when I was a kid. Usually it involves "blowing" them up and running them down with my toy cars, toy trucks and occasionally the vacuum cleaner.

But as I grew up, I reckoned soft toys are more flexible and you can twist their arms and ears to make them more interactive and life-like. Here's a perfect example:


Here's my collection of soft toys in my office. Obviously they have been up to no good - drinking bear and oogling a bikini spread (look how excited Totora was):


Anyway, back to the purpose of this post. Well, stuff toys usually comprises of bears and anything which looks round-ish and huggable, like these fellas here:


But I just discovered my neighbouring colleague has a COLLECTION of what he calls "soft toys" hidden in his drawer. There's a:

White rodent

A longkang SS2 rodent

A yellow spotted lizard

A green snake

...and even a butterfly!

??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment