Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009 Highlights


In summary, that was how my 2009 looks like. Started the year off brilliantly with me being hospitalized. Everything was not right at the start but by end of 2009, things picked up and some exceeded my expectations. Here are some highlights:

Trips I made:
- Cameron Highlands x 2: One with my CG and the other with my mama (yay!) and half-mum (yay!)
- Endau Rompin: XYZ Leader's retreat
- Kampar: XYZ 2010 Planning
- Port Dickson x 2: One was for XYZ Baptism weekend and the other for XYZ camp
- Pulau Carey: Celebrate Christmas with the Orang Asli there
- Genting: Starcom IP retreat
- Singapore: For work
- Bali: With my immediate family, 16 years in the making.
- London + Paris: God truly know the desires of our heart.

Job:
- Started the year with a major loss of a good account: HP. Plus my team shrank.
- But it picked up exactly from the middle of the year onwards by us retaining DiGi. Then we won the Johnny Walker account and in December, picked up probably the biggest move of the industry this year: MAS
- Spoke more at industry workshops and seminars with ADOI, Eyeblaster, SME mag and my company's very own Starcom IP Digital Day Out 2009.

Youth Ministry (XYZ):
- Highlight would be to organize LOUD 2009 (July 26) with a team of passionate youths. It was definitely Bigger and Louder, with 1700 screaming young people!
- Finally, started a Leadership CG, which meets every Wed fortnightly.

Personal:
- Masuk hospital (my first time) for suspected Chikungunya.
- We lost Amber
- Deliberately made more trips back to Melaka to visit my folks.
- Piling on the lost KGs again. Started swimming but quit half way :(
- And finally, Jo & I jointly purchased our very first home in Dec.

Looking forward to build on the 2009 year end momentum for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment