Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Facebook status updates killed my blog updates

Ever since I became more active on FB, I find it harder and harder to find time to update my blog. Creating a blog post is hard work. Usually, I'll take an average 1 hour to do up a post.

Moving forward, in the essence of time but yet conscious of relatives and friends who do not have an FB account to get my updates (the only source of updates is via this nice little blog space), I've decided to "copy and paste" my FB status updates here on Screaming Images on a weekly basis.

If necessary, I will add more meat to these status updates. So, here goes - let's try this format and see how it goes. Week of 29 Mar (Mon) - 4 Apr (Sun)

Mar 29:
Confession the new fashion? John Terry, Ashley Cole, Tiger Woods, Jack Neo, Mark Owen, Jesse James.
1 comment: bro.. you missed our rockstar mca president.


Mar 30:
Currently attending a paid digital seminar. Interesting to see an okay sized crowd but whats more interesting is that how many will implement what they will learn today.
seo basic training: Spiders are my best friends. Please come visit me often.
Ogilvy branding is very strong in the advertising circle. This guy was asking me what i do, so i just mentioned media agency. He exclaimed, "Oh, like Ogilvy!"
A man is really tired when he goes: "Hello, here is my card. How did u find the seminar? Bla bla bla" (1 min passed) I responded, "Thanks for organizing this seminar. Where abouts is your office?" The guy reached for his pocket and fished out his business card and passed it to me again.
1 comment: LOL!


Mar 31:
Ahhh...weddings. Moks n Van, an awesome wedding. Weddings always take me back to the time of me asking Jo's parents permission to seek her hand in marriage - it was nerve wrecking (obviously) n awkward because it was done over bak kut teh in an old coffee shop in klang *cringe*
6 Comments:
1) you sing " maybe its truuUUueee.... i can't live without you. maybe TWWoooooooo is better than one..."?? lol.
2) I responded: A.L.L.A.N SIA!!!
3) i noe the perfect anniversary present.... haha.
4) I thought Jo is from Kedah? Hey hey, so now you guys must eat bah kut teh on your anniversaries la... hehe
5) interesting history kau sern xD
6) @nai lee: her folks came down to kl then. And no, we dont have bkt for our anniversaries, although klang's bkt is still the best in the world

Why do real estate and insurance agents have their face printed on their business cards? Other industries should do the same too?
4 Comments:
1) ahemmm...
2) hahaha... zac, i have your card sitting right in front of me now. yours is still by far the most outstanding, although i can barely recognize you in that hood.
3) I responded: Ah zac...
4) LOL...that's his superhero alter ego


Apr 1:
Easter, in remembrance of what happened at Cavalry, opened up a way for us to "restart" our lives again. Someone wise once told me, when you are lost, start from the beginning.
Someone must do something about how books are arranged at bookshops and libraries. We have to tilt our heads at least 45 degrees to read the titles. The neck hurts man.


Apr 2:
The service at the kfc 24hours drive through nearby university hospital is so so SO BAD!!! NO SYSTEM AT ALL! Average time to be served is 8mins per customer! Mcdonalds is still the best in their drive through service. Shame on you, KFC!OMG! And the pepsi is flat! Shame shame SHAME on you, KFC!
7 Comments:
1) I miss Malaysian KFC.
2) I responded: @steven: Was that meant to be sarcastic ie. "i miss the lousy service at kfc outlets?" or u really miss the chicken? Up till today, i still have an emotional attachment to KFC. I only eat it after a hard day, to celebrate, cause when i was in school, dad only took me out to eat kfc if i scored good grades. So, it was a disappointing experience tonight after a long day at work.
3) No I really miss the chicken. And the service in KL not bad either compare to the Americans or Qatar for that matter. And the chicken in MY is super delicious. No kidding. As for childhood memories, I only have KFC on my birthday : ).
4) @Kau Sern, i also take kfc when I am in bad mood. I have the same experience like u, I can only take kfc if i get A. But nowadays it really disappointed me. I miss the old kfc
5) I responded: Hmm...insights on how we chinese consume kfc when we were younger. The younger gen today prefers mcds @steven: i do agree with u that our kfc kai here taste better. Tried the ones at london n oz, the meat soft soft one and slides off the bone. @tay: only dapat As can go kfc?! Wow, maybe kfc was one of our catalyst in motivating us to be who we r today, hardworking n achievers.
6)@Kau Sern, my most memorable kfc outlet is the one at kuchai lama. I still go there sometime. I heard that the 1st kfc outlet is in Penang. Have u try there b4?
7) I responded: @tay: neither. The one opposite pj hilton, corner one, the kfc there somehow nicer one, the ori wan. Klcc chicken also best.


Apr 3:
Strob lights + loud club music + alcohol = everybody looks beautiful. Bad recipe. [Additional info: I attended Johnnie Walker's Black Circuit Lounge party in conjunction with F1. By invitation only. I can't remember the last time I was in a club. It was overwhelming]
2 comments:
1) Good recipe :p
2) Sounds like a wonderful recipe...


Have to wear this gold tag only can get in.


Apr 4:
Rise and shine! Because JC has risen.

No comments:

Post a Comment