Best Island
Beautiful Island
Beautiful Beach

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I love God ♥♥

I have a best friends. The only friends that can safe my life. He is more than anything in my life. He is so loyal and I'll always try to be loyal too. His love is higher than the heaven, His mercy deeper than the earth, His grace is wider than the ocean. Yes, He is Jesus. He is truly amazing. He is my Daddy who can be my best friends. When I'm sad, He cheer me up. When I'm mad to somebody, He told me to forgive. When I'm afraid, He's said 'I'm always beside you, don't worry. Everything gonna be okay.' Do you know him? Actually, If you know Him, you're very lucky. If not, the time still wait for you. Read His Journal and receive Him as your savior. His journal called Bible.

♡~ I ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ Jesus

●♥٠•●♥●♥٠•●♥●♥٠•●♥●♥
٠•●♥●♥٠•●♥●♥٠•●♥●♥٠•●♥

No comments:

Post a Comment